Thetradingframework – TTF and Forte Markets – 2 Day Seminar in London UK
Archive page: http://archive.is/zXi1i
TTF and Forte Markets – 2 Day Seminar in London UK
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th MAY 2017 in London Canary Wharf, United Kingdom – 10:00am until 16:00pm GMT London Time
–In Partnership with Forte Markets – www.fortemarkets.com—
- How to understand everything you need to know about Auction Market Theory in its most simple yet effective form. Cutting out the all the noise and making it easy to understand and apply.
- Understanding how to figure out what the expected Market Participants Behaviours are whilst they negotiate the Market Price through Structure
- Using the “Custom Value Areas” to provide a Trading Framework to help define fair and unfair prices to find the best Risk to Reward and highest probability trading Opportunities.
- Master the Volume Profiling Techniques that are used by Kam Dhadwar with in depth discussions on how to use them practically in multiple trading scenarios.
- Learn why the Perception of Price over Time is extremely useful and much more powerful when applying basic Price Pattern Logic around Auction Market Theory and Profiling concepts.
- Learn what separates the average AMT Profile Trader from the best with the importance of Market Relationships; learn how to improve the probability of a trade working out by using these effectively.
- How to prepare for trading the RIGHT way. Learn what’s important to consider and WHY!
- You will be taught how to VISUALISE what the market may do BEFORE it does so that your unconscious mind aligns with the conscious minds plan in ADVANCE.
- Timing and Execution – The importance Short-term Price Pattern Analysis and why its essential to visualise the swings required BEFORE engaging for execution and HOW to do this effectively in different contextual situations.
- Advanced Order Flow Trading Techniques – Ho to move from seeing the potential entry point’s in advance right down to ENGAGING with Order Flow for execution. Learn what to look for, what it means and why it’s important!
- Advanced Trade Management Techniques using Position Sizing, Effective Risk Management, Efficient Target and Exit Strategies.
- Why Time and Trading Volume needs to be considered in your plans and why it is essential to improve consistency.
- You will learn specific Tools and Techniques to help you develop Discipline, Patience, Belief and Confidence.
- And More!