Edit Like a Pro 3: Light Trails on O’Connell Street Bridge
Learn how to create amazing time lapse effects with Adobe Lightroom in this crash course editing a photo from Dublin’s iconic O’Connell Street Bridge. Combine photos and manipulate light to add a distinct “wow” factor to your imaging! You’ll be editing like a pro before you know it.
- Access 13 lectures & .5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to shoot & combine several light trail images
- Merge files & edit them in Lightroom
- Understand how to fix verticals w/ the Transform tab
- Use Tone Curve & Sharpening tools
He and his wife Penny run Houghton Photography in Dublin, Ireland, and sell their images through Getty Images as well as their own website.
Outside photography, Joe holds an International Executive MBA, and a Postgraduate Diploma in University Teaching and Learning. He has taught at Ireland’s leading business school since 2003, co-creating the Master’s in Project Management Program and directing the program from 2005 up until 2016. Before his IEMBA, Joe had a successful career in international business leading IT and development teams to global level.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.